Streamer Plugin Problem

Код:

[11:45:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0) does not match plugin version (0x26104) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[11:45:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[11:45:02] Script[gamemodes/gm2.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[11:45:02] Number of vehicle models: 0
[11:45:02] ---Server Shutting Down
Due to This my whole script f*ked up .. my all the objects are Hidden -.-.. Please someone Help me.. Need it Urgently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnu
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:

[11:45:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0) does not match plugin version (0x26104) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[11:45:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[11:45:02] Script[gamemodes/gm2.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[11:45:02] Number of vehicle models: 0
[11:45:02] ---Server Shutting Down
Due to This my whole script f*ked up .. my all the objects are Hidden -.-.. Please someone Help me.. Need it Urgently.
Update the plugin and includes then Recompile

The error says it all Obsolete or invalid native found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file) update your streamer plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_khan
Посмотреть сообщение
The error says it all Obsolete or invalid native found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file) update your streamer plugin.
and what did i tell him the same

did that many times but still error is same..

Any ideas? i get this problem too

Maybe it's all the scripts that use the streamer plugin? Don't just compile your gamemode when you might have other filterscripts with the streamer include. Although I have faced this problem, I'm still not sure what the cause of it is.

ehm.. epic bump you did @clarencecuzz.. its damn alot old topic and fixed long ago.

And how was I meant to know that? Besides, I'm not the one who bumped it... thanks.

Uhm, maybe someone could tell me how can i fix this error? I already updated the streamer plugin and recompiled. Error looks like this: