[POOL] What you think about a RiversHell Like Server

Guys ! I want to create a RiversHell Like Server...If you don`t know what this GM is about I`ll explain you :

In this GM there are two teams, I`ll create S.W.A.T and Pirates or...Suggest me another names.. And every team got her own boats and a big one. The objective here is to capture the other teams BigBoat and get it in your base to win.

Please vote in the pool and comment, if you like it I`ll create a server like it, unique mapped . I already got the host !!

Its already been done, ithad meny Minigames like it and for the record it died in a month.

No i don't think it is a good idea

What if I`ll improve the script ? Like more objectives maybe Boat Racing or other improvements?... Should I put the GM on a testing server?

As I said its already been done with everything your suggestin, so basicly a bit like minimissions but with just the DM. I lasted 1 month in total it had a player count of 3 - 4 and it had a website with a $2 donation. Not mearly enough to support a server.

Ok, thanks for all !

IIRC the original mini-missions was around longer and had more players

So @kaisersouse what you think about a server like this ?

Spookie, on a positive side if its not ALL DM as you described it maybe a hint of racing and Derby and geral things it could be as good as if not better thean the original or presant minimissions. if you decide to go ahead with this I suggest you ******* for the original minimissions as they are the best ones and figure out what it is players liked aobut it. This would allow you to focus in on the best parts and make them extensive in your GM. This is benefical to you as you aren't guessing like the original creator of mini missions had to do, guessing is a good game to play when making a server.