Learn next?

Hi!

I have learned Pawno a bit, But I have still things to learn but

I can the simplest things like:

Welcome message
Interiors
Pickups
AddPlayerClass
"Place" mapping obejcts codes & deleted object.
Some commands like /kill
And aslo some more that I may missed-
But I don't know what to learn next in about same difficulty.. I need to know pretty useful things.

And don't complain that I should look at Wiki I didn't find good things that would fit.. (Ye, just some :P )
So it would be good with some hint aslo....

Thanks alot..

Mate I need something like this as well, if someone has some ideas / solutions then enlighten us please

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDominator
View Post
Mate I need something like this as well, if someone has some ideas / solutions then enlighten us please
At same grade then .. Hope we will get some help.

So is anyone willing to put forward any suggestions as to what we could learn in future scripting? I'm not bothered what type of script it is so just share it with us please

(Player) variables.

I agree, learn player variables if not already known. Then you can probably try some enums, stocks, and learn how to use file saving includes, such as Dini (don't recommend), y_ini, or mysql.

pawn Code:
PlayerSpawned[MAX_PLAYERS];
You get what I mean, right?

Variables and SQL or file functions.

Thanks all!, I will see if I can learn some now .

Well me too I'm on a step onwards to the Scripter rank lol and I'm still a begginer.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Textdraw
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Keywords

And also if you have time read pawn_lang.pdf and File_IO_Support.pdf. There is some pretty useful information in there. Also the language is called Pawn, Pawno is the editor. It can't be that hard to keep the two apart. I told you that once already.

Maybe you should try and make a "challenging" game mode and learn while you script? I learned most of what I know by just implanting what I wanted into my game mode (phone system, login etc..) and by adding new things I learned more of the language and became a better scripter ^.^. I used the wiki and forums to help me learn the new functions and more that I needed to make what I was scripting.

Kind of higher grade that the others told you.Make teleport commands, /sethp, /setarmor, ban, kick, freeze, unfreeze , etc.