Banned from WHOLE SA-MP?

Hello!

Before yesterday, I could start a server and make it public, and everyone could come.
Returning yesterday from a school trip, my server'll no longer be reached by putting my public ip, if it does both a friend and if I do.
Instead using the ip: 7777 (localhost) I can see it, but obviously is not public.

Can I be banned from sa-mp? And if so, why?

Thank you!

Your server can be banned if you use an stolen script, using fake players(bots) etc.

There is something wrong w/ your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
View Post
Your server can be banned if you use an stolen script, using fake players(bots) etc.
I have ever used my homemade gamemodes, never stolen and never used fake players.

How I can check if I'm banned?

Maybe you are black listed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsigne
View Post
Maybe you are black listed...
Yes, but the question is how i can check if i'm blacklisted or not...

If he was blacklisted he wouldn't show up in internet list etc, but it wouldn't keep people from connecting to his server if they knew the IP + port

Nobody can enter my server, neither me.
If i connect with localhost, works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-Ruben-|
View Post
Nobody can enter my server, neither me.
If i connect with localhost, works.
That means you public IP is being firewalled or its not listening on the public IP address.

PM me the public IP, I'll see if there is anything I can find out.

Not everything you have written in this post is true, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=344993

THere was no need to make a new thread updating the old one would have been fine also.

EDIT: If you are unclear on what I mean: YOu were already experiancing this problem days before, your server never ran.