Looking for a payed Scripter

Hey!

I was playing around trying to make a game mode on my own... gave up :P
I don't have the time or skill to make a mode like this from scratch, I have the idea, but not the time or skill.

It will be a "simple" RP script, with a few factions, the standard RP commands and animations, some vehicle stuff, and user status (sorry for being so vague, but I don't want to give all my ideas out to everyone :P )

Anyways, looking for someone who would be wanting to write such a script, any questions can be posted below, if you are interested and can show some reference work (other game modes you have done, filter scripts and so on) send me a PM, and I will give you my skype information so we can talk out the terms and stuff a little bit more.

This is a fully paid position, without any silly % stuff, I would say expect a few hundred dollars or more depending on complexity and how much extra I might want added to the script, but with the basic wanted features I would say a few hundred. Payments are preferably made over PayPal, and can be done in stages.

You will be free to use parts of the script for the public if wanted, (for tutorials and such)
If things go bad, you will be free to do anything you want with the script (give it to the public or sell, or just throw)

Will have a small contract that will be signed, just to protect both of us, basically guarantees you being payed, and me receiving the script.

I hope some are interested, and again, questions will gladly be answered in the section below!

EDIT 1:

A good example of things I do not want, how can I take this seriously :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b_scripter
well sir,
i am a good scripter its not what my name says i have alredy made many rp servers and i would be happy to script for you.i dont get exactly how much are you payeing me plz reply me on that stuff and the location of the server and what things you need and i will add the rest i will only recive 1/4 th in advance after i finish completing my script so after i get it and i give you the script you dont run away well and i dont have skype i have ********: abhishekpathak57@yahoo.com
name: Abhishek Pathak
you can contact me there or just pm me here
regards n00b_scripter
2$ and less for maps depends on map highest is 2
10$for role play server's
7$-4$ for other servers
3$ for converting gm dini > YSI/y_ini > a_mysql and eveything
Just Pm me the thing and problems
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ this is required here
abhishekpathak57@yahoo.com aypal
I will surely help you!