LMB Freezes your character

Description: Well, It didn't the first few days of playing, but after not changing anything at all regarding SA:MP or the game my character freezes for a few seconds.
The best i can describe this is that It acts exactly like you enable TogglePlayerControllable for about 5-10 seconds and then you get unfrozen.

Also, after this happend you aren't able to use the mouse to click in the pause menu, but it works before you click LMB while in-game. So as long as you don't press LMB when you are NOT in the pause menu you are able to click in the pause menu.

Never happend to me before, and i haven't changed anything with SA:MP, and it worked in 0.3c and 0.3e for a few days until now.

Tested on several servers, including a blank gamemode on localhost!

Edit: Strange, now i can use the pause menu normally. Now i also noticed that the animation ongoing when you get frozen finishes after you got frozen. (Like if you punch your arm will finish the punch-animation).

I guess you are talking about the camera freeze after doing something (or even entering only) in the pause menu and comes back to the game. It happens on Windows 7 and it can be solved by alt-tabbing the game and switch back to it.