Scripting question related to mapping

I know this really isn't a scripting question it might be related but. I use MTA SA Map Editor and I've heard rumors that you can make the glass object (wglasssmash) ID 1649 indestructible. Because normally if you shoot the glass it breaks. How would I make it stay so it dosn't break. I've seen it done before with other servers. Is there something I have to do to alter the code in my script ?

When you're on MTA, double click the object, then set "Double sided" to true.

It should be done.

Quote:

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 42 seconds.

-.-

I don't think there is a way to make it indestructible. But you can destroy it once a while and then re-make it. Like every 30 seconds. Yes, it will look stupid when it disappears and then respawns, but that is the only way I can think of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetty
Посмотреть сообщение
When you're on MTA, double click the object, then set "Double sided" to true.
AFAIK that will only make it visible from both sides.

I've seen other servers do it before. Shoot it and it dosn't break. @iGetty already tried the double sided feature spedico is right. Only makes both sides visible

Quote:
Originally Posted by spedico
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think there is a way to make it indestructible. But you can destroy it once a while and then re-make it. Like every 30 seconds. Yes, it will look stupid when it disappears and then respawns, but that is the only way I can think of.

AFAIK that will only make it visible from both sides.
Ahh

And why does everyone say "AFAIK"? What does it mean? -.- (Nub sounding).

^ As Far As I Know

You could've just ******d it lol.

Ontopic, select a different glass object, there is one that is transparent and indestructible, I'll PM you the ID if I find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
^ As Far As I Know

You could've just ******d it lol.

Ontopic, select a different glass object, there is one that is transparent and indestructible, I'll PM you the ID if I find it.
That would be greatly appreciated