Help me about strcmp

Hello, I would ask for help about strcmp.E listen i crate mode of 0 and is the ZCMD i do not know how I make that I can work and ZCMD strcmp means and I would like to somebody we show how to create and to be a strcmp ZCMD can ask for this help because i does not ZCMD know,a mode of 0 thank was improving.
Sry for bad english if you dont know something ask ****** translater

From what I could comprehend, I think you don't know how to use ZCMD, and you have a strcmp based mode. Well, zcmd is very well explained on the official topic here.

listen bro i just want to be in the mode and use the strcmp ZCMD,i'll explain you.I want to use STRCMP and ZCMD in my gamemod of 0 but when i use one command STRCMP and my pawno send mi 6-7 errors because i cant use STRCMP only ZCMD i want to use STRCMP and ZCMD... understand now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_Devitoooo :D
Посмотреть сообщение
listen bro i just want to be in the mode and use the strcmp ZCMD,i'll explain you.I want to use STRCMP and ZCMD in my gamemod of 0 but when i use one command STRCMP and my pawno send mi 6-7 errors because i cant use STRCMP only ZCMD i want to use STRCMP and ZCMD... understand now?
Okay.. so what are the errors?

omg you dont understand me i dont have errors now when i dont use STRCMP but when i use one command who is STRCMP pawno send mi 5-6 errors and that i only want to can use STRCMP nofthing else

okay so if when you use strcmp
and get errors then post!

NO CODE NO HELP

i dont understand what people think, we just KNOW what YOUR code looks like.
We dont, we cant guess, we cannot fix something we cannot see
and I dont understand you.

I know that you did not understand English what I was writing e hear me now I do mod of 0 and now whatever command to put the strcmp throw an error because we can not support that type of command only supports a zčmd up on top of my scripts defined by # define <zcmd> understand now?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that you did not understand English what I was writing e hear me now I do mod of 0 and now whatever command to put the strcmp throw an error because we can not support that type of command only supports a zčmd up on top of my scripts defined by # define <zcmd> understand now?
For the last time, post whatever errors you are getting along with the code.

I do understand English, its the only language i understand.

you want to remove ZCMD? and use OnPlayerCommandText()?

well just do it! remove the define for ZCMD, and put all your strcmp code in
OnPlayerCommandText()

I dont know what a "mod of 0" means...
also you CAN use strcmp inside ZCMD,

you cannot use ZCMD and OnPlayerCommandText together.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
'#define <ZCMD>' should anyways be '#include <ZCMD>', but as the others also said I do not really understand what you mean.

Best regards,
Jesse