detain problem

I'm using the Affliction Roleplay script, and I'm having problems with the detain command. After i cuff the player, and bring them over to the vehicle and stop dragging them. When I use the /detain command which has the params of

Use: /detain [PlayerID] [Seat 1-3]

When I detain the player it puts them in the seat in the car, but less that 3 seconds after they teleport out of the car.

Does anyone know if this is caused by a plugin that needs to be updated or if it's just a scripting error?

It's more than likely a scripting error. Are you clearing their animations, setting new ones or something like that in another function? For example, in OnPlayerUpdate, you could be clearing their animations if they're in a car. Sitting down in a car is an animation, so it gets cleared which subsequently removes them from the car.

Код:
CMD:detain(playerid, params[]) {
	new
		seat,
		targetID;

if(sscanf(params, "ud", targetID, seat))
		return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, SYNTAX_MESSAGE"/detain [playerid] [seat (1-3)]");

if(playerVariables[targetID][pFreezeType] == 2 || playerVariables[targetID][pFreezeType] == 4) {
		if(seat > 0 && seat < 4) {
			if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPlayer(playerid, targetID, 5.0) && IsPlayerInRangeOfVehicle(playerid, GetClosestVehicle(playerid), 5.0)) {

new
					detaintarget = GetClosestVehicle(playerid);

if(checkVehicleSeat(detaintarget, seat) != 0) SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "That seat ID is occupied.");

else {

new
						playerName[2][MAX_PLAYER_NAME],
						string[92];

GetPlayerName(playerid, playerName[0], MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
					GetPlayerName(targetID, playerName[1], MAX_PLAYER_NAME);

format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s has been detained into the vehicle by %s.", playerName[1], playerName[0]);
					nearByMessage(playerid, COLOR_PURPLE, string);

PutPlayerInVehicle(targetID, detaintarget, seat);
				}
			}
			else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You must be closer to the player you wish to detain, and the vehicle you wish to detain into.");
	    }
	}
	return 1;
}

Anyone?

Again, is there anywhere else in the script that could interfere? Such as clearing animations in a car...