Field crash dump?

Hello,

This problem/bug I have seen all around. When I enter an area on the map. I instantly crash, and when I try to log on again. I spawn in the same area, and I auto crash each time. I know this was done purposly, how can I change this. I am not sure if this will help you understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
CRASH INFO....

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/7Arx7eRY

Your reports say that the server is crashing, not the client.

Install the crashdetect plugin, it will print info about your crash, maybe it's a simple error in OnPlayerSpawn or something.
The plugin should help you much.

it seems that all unused car IDs.. and unused house IDs send you to the place. While at that place, the player get bugged and crashes while noone else is affected. another way to get the crash is to just run to the area on foot. I will try the crashdectetor soon and keep you updated. thank you soo much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Your reports say that the server is crashing, not the client.
^^

And instead of spamming the thread with the codes ''PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE'' Use something called

''Pastebin'' !

done.. thanks.

Maybe it's a simple bug you didn't see. As I said, use the crashdetect plugin. It will give you exact info about which line in the .pwn produced the crash.

ok maybe its because its been days and days of not really sleeping. But I cant figure out the crashplugin. I pretty much followed all the directions the best I could. And Cmake is giving me errors. I just dont understand the way https://github.com/Zeex/samp-crashdetect-plugin --- is tryen to explain. I will begin crashplugin tut now. I am sure there is a step by step with detailed information. It seems like these directions are for people that already know what the guy means. I am still new to this. haha Thanks for putting up with me.

Uhm... Basically you just have to put a .dll in your plugins directory and add "plugins crashdetect" to you server.cfg.

Here is the .zip with the compiled .dll (From the same github page)

Nice. I guess the reason I didnt understand is because it was too simple. haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
Accessung element at index 999 past array upper bound 500
AMX backtrace:
#0 00061904 in public OnPlayerStateChange <> from DCRP.amx
------------------------------------------------------------------
The server spammed this debug three time. The same texting.

NOTE: I would like to add that I had a co. helper on this project with me. The area in question was perfectly fine until he started to break rules. After a disagreement, I feel he put this here in purpose just to trip me up.

I dont know what this error means, or how to get rid of it. So I figured I would just Fence off the area. So noone can hop over and crash. Do you agree this is the best solution? Or is there some kind of way to getting it back to normal? Thank you fellas so much for your time and interest, This is truly a puzzle project for me. haha