[GameMode] LA:RP V1.0.0

Hi there Guys This Is a gamemode that Calzo,Smith And Me made They Are Lost of emergency Services Like:

LAPD

FBI

LASD

LA EMS*

LAFD.

More teams Will Be coming soon As they are under development.....there are cars Are mapped And also There is a self Made Fire department..This script Is Not for newbies It is A Basic roleplay Script to get you started With Scripting, There are Commads Ect But No Other Jobs So you will have to edited, There are No None Bugs to the Server So please comment down below If you Find One and We will Try to Fix It ASAP.

Credits:

Scripter,Calzo_Smith And Also Dylan(Me)
Mapping,Calzo Smith

Check Out Some Off his mapping here :https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=326925

If You would like to check out our server that we hosting please go to :173.208.250.133:7791 Fell free to join

download here http://www.2shared.com/file/ruVMfcmH/SA-MP_03e.html

You are joking? 3000 lines for RP script? What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinki1993
View Post
You are joking? 3000 lines for RP script? What?
Basic roleplay Script to get you started With Scripting

Nice base. Did you include saving system?

I am Calzo_Smith and what do you mean like login system?

Going to see how it's.

Yes, like login and register system. And like saving system. Such as saving money etc.. Bank system..

Yes the gamemode has a login and register system but it does not have a banking system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel
View Post
Yes, like login and register system. And like saving system. Such as saving money etc.. Bank system..
fell free to join are test server at: 173.208.250.133:7791 Its more updated with thing ect

Nice gamemode for newbie's good luck +Rep for effort

Okay thanks

good for start script roleplay

Good Job for newbies, Good luck scripting.

okay thanks please go on my test server

This is just this script with a few extra commands and functions.. And you are advertising your sa-mp server on a post which is against the rules.