Server not showing up on internet list

First of all I have
announce 1
query 1
announce.exe

My server is hosted at vortexservers.com and its running on windows, I have told them in a ticket that it isn't showing up on the internet list but they just said if announce is set to 1 than it works (alot of help they are -.-), but it doesn't, people are only able to join it if they have the IP in their favorites. The server has been up for a week now and I have left the SAMP client up for hours waiting for it to load and had other people from other parts of the world try and it never shows up. Maybe others are having problems with the same hosting site? or maybe people have had this problem before and know the fix? Thanks.

It should be appearing if you did those steps correctly, interesting.

the host should be able to help you on this rather than telling you that its your end.

yeah, I really don't understand why they aren't giving better support I do not recommend them to anyone, I tried getting a refund after I saw how terrible there support group was and the fact that my server isn't being announced, but they won't even reply to the ticket.

Post your server log, please.

heres my server.cfg
Quote:

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password ******
maxplayers 120
port 7779
hostname Cops N Robbers
gamemode0 GaMode 1
filterscripts
plugins irc sscanf streamer
announce 1
query 1
weburl sa-mp.com
maxnpc 5
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvhy
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah, I really don't understand why they aren't giving better support I do not recommend them to anyone, I tried getting a refund after I saw how terrible there support group was and the fact that my server isn't being announced, but they won't even reply to the ticket.
Hello,

All of your support tickets were answered within the minute. Nothing is blocked at all on our end that would prevent your server from showing up on the internet list. Providing you have announce set to one this shouldn't be an issue. All of our other clients are having no issues with the internet list, as well with our demo server which is also on the internet list with no problems.

What is your client ID or server IP:PORT?

I just PMed you with that info Abbott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvhy
Посмотреть сообщение
I just PMed you with that info Abbott.
That IP may of been blacklisted

We placed you on a new temp IP to test if that IP is actually blacklisted, we'll update back in around 10 minutes to see if your server reports to the master server.

Ye interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshman543
Посмотреть сообщение
Ye interesting.
*God* Please don't say this is a guy who is trying to shit one word out :P

Anyway did you get you problem solved?