In need of ideas and suggestions

Hello thar,

Back when I started scripting a few years ago, I wanted to make an objective-based TCM server called Drug Wars. (Yes, this was partially inspired by the Area 51 server >.>) Problem was: I sucked... hard. I hardly knew how to script, I was a terrible leader and I sucked at planning. Conclusion: it never got past it's testing phase. Recently, I've found new inspiration for the original idea. I've got a ton of ideas written down already. I won't say a lot about them though. Rather not say anything at all than to brag about something which won't make the cut eventually. Problem is, I've been out of the loop regarding owning a server for quite a while, and interests on SA-MP seems to have shifted.

So my question is: Would you like to see an Objective-based TDM server?
If yes: what would you like to see on it? If no: why not?

Here's what you should think of.
  • When I say 'Objective-based', it means that the primary objective is not 'getting the most kills as a team'. It could somewhat be described as 'Capture the flag'.
  • The gamemode, unlike most others, won't be based on who can bug abuse the best (C-Bug etc.) I want it to be fun for beginners, and to keep it fun for those who've been playing for a while.
  • I'm not interested in any VIP-suggestions. Donators are on the bottom of my priorities, if I even add a VIP-system at all.
Thanks for reading
~Infinity

Create TDM server with objectives from BF3.

A lot of killing and no faggy systems. Cover is for pussies, so are snipers and killstreak rewards.

Yep, I agree with int3so. Make it somewhat similar to Battlefield 3. Have around 3-5 flag around the map. Have a base for each team. Have vehicles spawn at base and points. Make a squad system. Script something like dropping ammo bags, health packs, etc. I was going to make something similar to this, but I lost interest.

Gang zone wars, and you also need to make things that players can spend money at, i like TDM servers, but make sure players have a goal, like rank on the server or buying stuffs with money, that would be an amazing server

YOu can base your tdm server on "capture the flag" like we can find on quake3 arena.
From the good side,
Which will give us a great gameplay
From the bad side,
It's out from the tdm mode.

Anyways, i hope you think on these ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
A lot of killing and no faggy systems. Cover is for pussies, so are snipers and killstreak rewards.
I want to see you survive without cover, in real life... 'pussy'