Cookie problem

(I don't know if you can see the picture above, as this is a part of my problem).
Basically, I go to certain websites, and they're all "fucked up". Any site scripts, etc.. won't load. Neither will things like login buttons and so on... It's getting really frustrating as I have to use CTRL+A to see where the buttons are "hidden", lol.

Quote:

Imgur requires the use of cookies.

You do not have cookies enabled. This means you can't upload images, sign in, or use any site functions. In order to do these things, you must first enable cookies or set a cookie exception for imgur.com. If you don't want to do that, then you can at least browse the gallery.

But I do:

I also have the same problem in other web-browsers, such as ****** Chrome, so I don't think it's a problem with Firefox.

Any information on how I could fix this would be nice.

EDIT: Also, forgot to mention, I can't view certain websites (f.ex. puu.sh, which I could before). I talked to my ISP and they haven't blocked any websites...

- Garsino

Try using CClearner.. Happened to me once, was fixed by that program..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney12
Посмотреть сообщение
Try using CClearner.. Happened to me once, was fixed by that program..
Tried it now, didn't work

Well, i don't use mozilla because sometimes it gives that problems(and i'm too lazy to fix them, and i don't know how to fix them)
So i use ****** chrome instead of mozilla

I guess you have disabled cookies. Also I dislike ****** chrome because it saves the pages so if its down its shown from your last view. Are you sure that your cookies aren't disabled somewhere else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess you have disabled cookies. Also I dislike ****** chrome because it saves the pages so if its down its shown from your last view. Are you sure that your cookies aren't disabled somewhere else?
They're enabled in both Chrome & Firefox (I never disabled them anyway). So where else could they be enabled/disabled from?

I get that weird looking page sometimes as well. This rarely happens when you've got a very slow internet connection at that time (maybe you were downloading something?)

Clear your cache and try again, when your internet works again

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
I get that weird looking page sometimes as well. This rarely happens when you've got a very slow internet connection at that time (maybe you were downloading something?)

Clear your cache and try again, when your internet works again
I cleared my cache now. And my internet is working all fine too ;o

Reboot your router.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSurfur1
Посмотреть сообщение
Reboot your router.
Did that just now, still the same problem