Insert problem

Hey everyone, I've got a weird problem since 2 or 3 days, but I don't know what it is due to. I only know that the problem deals with my 'INSERT INTO' statement:

Script:
pawn Код:
else if(strlen(inputtext) > 4 && strlen(inputtext) < 21)
            {
                new escapedpassword[20], ip[16], query[128], string[128];
                mysql_real_escape_string(inputtext, escapedpassword);
                GetPlayerIp(playerid, ip, sizeof(ip));
                format(query, sizeof(query), "INSERT INTO users(id, username, password, ip, money, score, kills, deaths) VALUES('', '%s', SHA1('%s'), '%s', 0, 0, 0, 0)", pName(playerid), escapedpassword, ip);
                mysql_function_query(connection, query, true, "", ""); // also tried with 'false'
                format(string, sizeof(string), "[SERVER] Account successfully created! (Nickname: %s | Password: %s)", pName(playerid), escapedpassword);
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, string);
            }
mysql_log error:
pawn Код:
[00:03:40] Passing query INSERT INTO users(id, username, password, ip, money, score, kills, deaths) VALUES('0', 'Skyrocker', SHA1('okguy'), '127.0.0.1', |
[00:03:40] CMySQLHandler::ProcessQueryThread() - Error will be triggered to OnQueryError()
[00:03:40] OnQueryError() - Called.
OnQueryError (samp-server.exe):
pawn Код:
[00:03:40] EID: 1064 | Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 | Query: INSERT INTO users(id, username, password, ip, money, score, kills, deaths) VALUES('0', 'Skyrocker', SHA1('okguy'), '127.0.0.1',
Does anybody know what's wrong?

1) Increase the size of the query variable to about 175.

2) SHA1 isn't a valid MySQL function.

OK, I didn't even think about the size of the variable! I also didn't know that SHA1 wasn't used anymore lol

Thanks a lot! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperViper
Посмотреть сообщение
1) Increase the size of the query variable to about 175.

2) SHA1 isn't a valid MySQL function.
What? http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman//5.5...#function_sha1

My apologies, apparently SHA1 is a valid MySQL function.

Replace the "INSERT INTO"-part with
pawn Код:
INSERT INTO users(`id`, `username`, `password`, `ip`, `money`, `score`, `kills`, `deaths`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinguinn
Посмотреть сообщение
Replace the "INSERT INTO"-part with
pawn Код:
INSERT INTO users(`id`, `username`, `password`, `ip`, `money`, `score`, `kills`, `deaths`)
I wrote it without the backquotes and it worked :P It was just the size of my variable.

Problem solved, thank you guys