Support?

Who do you contact if someone who worked with you, that was the scripter, and he is now trying to sell my own script i bought for $120 witch i have the owner rights off, how do i get his server blacklisted or take it from their?

I had exactly the same problem as you have, the only way you could deal with this is to send a message to the support team of SA-MP forums which is: http://forum.sa-mp.com/sendmessage.php and send them exactly what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDominator
Посмотреть сообщение
I had exactly the same problem as you have, the only way you could deal with this is to send a message to the support team of SA-MP forums which is: http://forum.sa-mp.com/sendmessage.php and send them exactly what happened.
Thanks TheDominator! I'll do that.

No problem, it's not guaranteed but it's worth a shot.

Ye, Provide them with some evidence and they might be able to blacklist his server, Good luck. I know, it sucks. sorry to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronic
Посмотреть сообщение
Who do you contact if someone who worked with you, that was the scripter, and he is now trying to sell my own script i bought for $120 witch i have the owner rights off, how do i get his server blacklisted or take it from their?
Also you got massively ripped off for $120 mate, asking around these forums would save you a lot of money next time you decide too. Or just learn to script PAWN yourself, it's time consuming but at least you won't be wasting money for a simple script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDominator
Посмотреть сообщение
Also you got massively ripped off for $120 mate, asking around these forums would save you a lot of money next time you decide too. Or just learn to script PAWN yourself, it's time consuming but at least you won't be wasting money for a simple script.
True but lesson learned

Ye, everyone learns after getting RIP'ed

Really sucks, if you fail blacklisting them, release the script so they're owned and won't be unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi166
Посмотреть сообщение
Really sucks, if you fail blacklisting them, release the script so they're owned and won't be unique.
Making it public.. must be the worst support reply ever.