Problem with SScanf on 0.3e

Hello.Before I added sscanf for 0.3e I had problem with admin commands or every command in which I use sscanf.Problem was in that.When Admin type /goto he teleport into his self.Strange.Before 0.3e everything was working fine.But when 0.3e comes sscanf is not working.Now I added sscanf for 0.3e and commands are not working when I type /setlevel 1 6 . He will send me message (Code is good!)

For me it works normally, you can show me the command?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viniborn
Посмотреть сообщение
For me it works normally, you can show me the command?
It`s not one command.All commands which is using sscanf for 0.3e.I don`t think so is it to command becouse before this new sscanf was everything work.Now when I add sscanf 0.3e all commands with sscanf wont work..

Some error message is displayed on the console?

Yes

Код:
[13:40:58] sscanf error: System not initialised.
[13:41:00] sscanf error: System not initialised.
[13:41:01] sscanf error: System not initialised.
[13:41:05] sscanf error: System not initialised.
[13:41:17] RCON (In-Game): Player #0 (SpiderWalk) has logged in.
[13:41:22] sscanf error: System not initialised.
[13:41:24] sscanf error: System not initialised.
I give everything what was in rar into server and now this.LOL Also I add on server.cfg

You are using #include <sscanf2> , right ?

You must also upgrade the include, if you forgot.

Код:
//By ******

sscanf error: System not initialised.

If you get this error, you need to make sure that you have recompiled ALL your scripts using the LATEST version of
 "sscanf2.inc". Older versions didn't really require this as they only had two natives - "sscanf" and "unformat", the
 new version has some other functions - you don't need to worry about them, but you must use "sscanf2.inc" so
 that they are correctly called. If you think you have done this and STILL get the error then try again - make sure
 you are using the correct version of PAWNO for example.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120356

You r using an old fs or gamemode. and need to update your sscanf.inc to sscanf2.inc in pawno\includes

And in the script change:
pawn Код:
#include <sscanf>
To
pawn Код:
#include <sscanf2>

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You are using #include <sscanf2> , right ?

You must also upgrade the include, if you forgot.

Код:
//By ******

sscanf error: System not initialised.

If you get this error, you need to make sure that you have recompiled ALL your scripts using the LATEST version of
 "sscanf2.inc". Older versions didn't really require this as they only had two natives - "sscanf" and "unformat", the
 new version has some other functions - you don't need to worry about them, but you must use "sscanf2.inc" so
 that they are correctly called. If you think you have done this and STILL get the error then try again - make sure
 you are using the correct version of PAWNO for example.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120356
I did everything how you say.But still not working

I don't have more ideas ... send this topic to Alex

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't have more ideas ... send this topic to Alex
I do that