Heavy Car?

So I was playing on a minigames server and the current gamemode was race

I was at 15th position and then a rival hit me and hit me so hard that I flew away somewhere.

It was pretty unrealistic, could it be a hack or something else because it has happened quite a few times with different users?

Yes, it's a hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, it's a hack.
You sure? I dont think that it would be a hack if it happened that often and was a different user each time

I'm 90% sure that Its hack because in normal San Andreas speed, if someone hits you then you do not start flying. These are the hacks, He was using speed hacks and crashed with you and you started flying.

It's not ALWAYS a hack.
Many people mistake a hack to desync because someone with a high ping/low FPS can act just like a tank.

I know, But players with high ping and low FPS dont become superman, do they?

If it happens a lot to users around you, it's definitely a hack.

It is either
1) A normal cheater. Who uses a speed boost, which causes you to be thrown away. Resets it position quickly after. Can be detected very easily
2) A more sophisticated cheater. One who teleports into your vehicle, sets your velocity and leaves. So fast you can't even notice it. Harder to catch. If you want information how I try catching these, leave a msg (won't bother explaining it if you only noticed it as a regular player on a server).

Lag doesn't throw you away a lot, it's more likely to stuck yourself in other vehicles.

Due to the difference in ping once i got hit by my friend and i got blown away..When i asked him did your car hit mine he said no

Well this has happened with everyone.
ON my screen I passed my bro.

On his screen I hit him.