Error Compiling my gamemode

Hello,
Yesterday i had some friends playing on my server and they suggested me to add some new stuff and adjust something.
i told them i would do it today.
so i opened pawno and loaded my gamemode, and Compiled it first. (just a habit of mine)

but then pawno stopped working! ive ha this error before but have always found a solution for it.
but this time i havent done anything.
i dont know if i accidently pressed a key or something.$

so i tried to run my server, but this error code showed up:

Quote:

[08:09:30] Script[gamemodes/Stuntserver200.amx]: Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"
[08:09:30] Failed to load 'gamemodes/Stuntserver200.amx' script.
[08:09:30] Number of vehicle models: 0

Does anyone know a solution for it?

P.s. I added my gamemode, but the .amx file gave an error while uploading

Well i sort of figured it out,
I right-clicked the amx file and clicked the 'Earlier versions' button and replaced it with the one i used yesterday, and the server works again. but the pwn file still gives an error which means i cant edit my gamemode anymore.

does anyone know a way to convert .amx files back to .pwn files?

this error means that you have not compiled your game mode correctly .. wait i will try to solve it

Quote:

this error means that you have not compiled your game mode correctly .. wait i will try to solve it

well i think that is strange, since i didnt change anything since yesterday, and it worked with no errors yesterday...
But if you can edit it so it'll work, i'd be glad!

thanks in advance!

you also can try it and you'll need to open pawno from your server folder..Dont open pawno from other place and then try again and you missed up some includes !!!

well, i did exactly what i did before i didnt change any files or WHATEVER! and what includes do i miss? download link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariehh
Посмотреть сообщение
well, i did exactly what i did before i didnt change any files or WHATEVER! and what includes do i miss? download link?
You have missed alot of include such as
pawn Код:
#include md5
#include seif_vehicle
#include 1 other

oh but i must add: its a 0.3d-R2 gamemode... does that help?

I only know one cause for runtime error 17, and that's when the gamemode has been compiled with -O2 or -O3 compiler flag (can't remember which one). Go to the Pawno folder and check the params in settings.ini.

Well, i recompiled your pwn and tested a bit, it doesn't show up runtime error 17 anymore. Here's the link : http://www.solidfiles.com/d/0a811de928/