Very odd graphic bug

Hey,

So I got prompted by ATI Radeon video driver manager (or something likely) today about some kind of update and decided to update it which took quite a while. After the update everything seemed normal and I decided to play a game which I haven't played anymore in a while. However after closing that game and booting SA:MP again (which I play often) I got some kind of weird graphic bug. Relogging didn't help. I first thought it was due to my mods so I have reinstalled GTA SA to a complete different directory, but even after reinstalling SAMP it still occurs.

This is the graphic bug I'm talking about:

Anyone know why this is happening and anyone know a fix for it?

you have mods on gta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edin Black
Посмотреть сообщение
you have mods on gta.
Yes I had but as told I have reinstalled GTA SA entirely and got rid of all my mods and it still occurs.

I had that problem before. You either need to upgrade (or downgrade) your video drivers, or get a better video card. Preferably the latter. If you have recently upgraded your drivers, downgrade them, and vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA44
Посмотреть сообщение
I had that problem before. You either need to upgrade (or downgrade) your video drivers, or get a better video card. Preferably the latter. If you have recently upgraded your drivers, downgrade them, and vice versa.
Just done that and it worked. Thanks a lot!

This can be locked as it has been fixed.

Try delete gta_sa.set
from my documents and sa-mp.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAWN_METAL
Посмотреть сообщение
Try delete gta_sa.set
from my documents and sa-mp.cfg
Yea already done that, didn't work.

But it's fixed now

Glad you fixed it! I like being able to help people