About serverffs

Im using serverffs And i try to update to no 0.3e now i saw they can update u but i tried my self and it aint working , is there any possibility that i cant update it there....

Nope it should let you update it through the options if it isn't then you may have something not working other then the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miley1
Посмотреть сообщение
Im using serverffs And i try to update to no 0.3e now i saw they can update u but i tried my self and it aint working , is there any possibility that i cant update it there....
If it starts fine w/ a stock gamemode and no plugins/filterscripts...its not the server its one of (your) scripts.

The update function did work, you just need to upload your gamemode, filterscripts, and script files, if your in the situation like kaisersouse mentioned above.

Thx You guys rock 0.o!

Hey, I have my own server at serverffs too. But it wont work to update it to 0.3e. I try to upload all my own files but its still at 0.3d. PLZ RELPLY!!; Thanks,

i knew it its just basicly the stupid serverffs that doesnt know that 0.3e is Out now and thats why ...