Help With Gates

Sup Poeple From SAMP , I Just updated my server to 0.3E Putten in the new Streamer's and also The other files , Now if i login All my gates are gone u can open and also some maps aint there any reason for this? and how do i fix it

make sure you use CreateDynamicObject everywhere
Not sure if it's this, but you'd better be sure

I never used to use that everywhere is that new and are u sure?

I mean Like , If you add Objects From MTA To samp U will get Createobject , Also in 0.3d I never used to edit all to Dynamic Object If u cant read this then ill say it like this , Vroeger Moest ik nooit all die Namen enzo Veranderen, Is dat nieuw Voor 0.3e ?

lol, CreateDynamicObject is the function to create objects with your streamer( assuming you use Incognito's streamer plugin).

Just createobject creates the objects with the standard sa-mp functions.
If you have tons of mapping, some things don't show up if you don't use a streamer, since there is a max number of objects(idk what the limit was )

xD, nee dat is niet nieuw, maar dat hoort bij de streamer plugin (als je die van incognito gebruikt dan )

Bro I use this one Also No i didnt have any problems with it before just that my gates aint there now anymore u know how to fix ?

XD Ja bro ik weet Maar wa moek doen dan Om Et Te maken JWZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by miley1
Посмотреть сообщение
Bro I use this one Also No i didnt have any problems with it before just that my gates aint there now anymore u know how to fix ?

XD Ja bro ik weet Maar wa moek doen dan Om Et Te maken JWZ
That`s good,but you need to convert all you objects to CreateDynamicObject,becouse this plugin is reading the object just like this,if you are using CreateObject will be read by 'sa-mp streamer'.
Go here and convert all your object.
www.convertffs.com

1 question also the gates 0.o?

Or Is there any Other streamer i can use the want Bug it ?

Just change all createobject things to createdynamicobject things.
CTRL+H in pawno.
You can use movedynamicobject instead of moveobject too

((hopelijk werkt 't ))