[Map] Skybar

I've done a skybar comment what you think?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeicY8KbztM&feature=*******_gdata"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeicY8KbztM&feature=*******_gdata[/ame]

Credits
Mantas
N0FeaR

Download Link:
Click here

Nice Map

6/10

Nice its look's like Cantry club

Nice Map.. 9/10

Thank you guys.

Looks great!

Bro Awesume map mind to put the Teleport Things to , Aint got alot of time to create it

Nice 9/10

"Min film" Hahah .

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
View Post
Nice 9/10

"Min film" Hahah .
What do you mean with "Min film"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miley1
View Post
Bro Awesume map mind to put the Teleport Things to , Aint got alot of time to create it
Yeah, but later.

Ok ty I think he ment it shoudlt be Mijn Film If you are dutch , it says min film in the Video , rep if u do it for me

п got also another question i see u use Raven rp Did you fix the anticheat? if you did pls tell me how xD

Quote:
View Post
п got also another question i see u use Raven rp Did you fix the anticheat? if you did pls tell me how xD
I just use ravens for test the maps job.

k cool , Please Give me The cordinates to enter and to exit , and the objects asap so i can add it i aint scripting long i dont know how to create it

wait wait u work with Robin Hellman? My Homie ? Now i understand where u got the Raven from xD i also work with him hes ma dawg

nice 6/10

Quote:
View Post
wait wait u work with Robin Hellman? My Homie ? Now i understand where u got the Raven from xD i also work with him hes ma dawg
Yeah.

nice map

Song name.Eminem name of song

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonisrodos94
View Post
nice map
Thanks.

I made this, and this guy just used it for his server.