[HELP!!!] HOW TO CONVERT GM TO MYSQL

I see these days that people are going to mysql and im wondering how to convert my entire GM to it please help

maybe, by having over 80 IQ'es,
stop using caps @ title,
have some MySQL knowledge

This belongs in the scripting section, as this has nothing to do with the server itself.

You'll have to re-write your entire script to change any dini entries, to mysql queries, with free_result to stop any memory leaks.

You'll also need a database, hopefully on the same machine which contains a structured database. This is going to be more effort than you actually think.

Mysql is a very simple and easy data saver/loader once you get the hang of it and there are tutorials for you to use. When i learned MYSQL, I learned from Here!

i just feel that the old .ini is getting a bit out dated and i want to keep up with more modern things and ive seen that mysql is a bit faster in my opinion

It is not faster, actually. However, its functionality largely makes up for the slight loss of speed (still talking about milliseconds, though).

If you have a local MySQL database then the speed won't make much of a difference.