Polygons on models

Installed my game, clean install, downgraded, and installed SA-MP 0.3e. When I went in-game I noticed their was polygons on everything, from models exhaust on the cars.

Here are a few pictures if you don't understand what I am talking about.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SpsnA.jpg[IMG]

System specs:
Код:
Intel Core i7-3820 OC'd @ 4.2GHz (Watercooled)
8GB Kingston HyperX Memory
2x 2GB Radeon 7870's in Crossfire

So?I've polygons too,i don't see what's wrong.Update your DirectX.

The black lines on everything, look at the smoke from the car's exhaust. You can't tell me that's normal.

Ah sorry,didn't noticed that.

I've got the same problem but with another game (Fable The Lost Chapters).I resolved by upgrading the drivers of my video card and the directx.

Well my video card drivers are outdated by one version, updating to the newest as we speak. Hopefully that will resolve the issue, if not I will try updating DirectX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixeledNinja
Посмотреть сообщение
Well my video card drivers are outdated by one version, updating to the newest as we speak. Hopefully that will resolve the issue, if not I will try updating DirectX
Try it and let me know.

Updated video card drivers, as well as DirectX (suggested by someone on SA-MP.com forums)
Disabled/Enabled Crossfire

Neither of them helped, still having the issue.

I also had some display issues when playing SA:MP with an ATI graphics card.

Have you tried going into the display settings and:

1) Changing the resolution
2) Changing the Visual FX quality
3) Changing draw distance.

Yes, none helps. It's also worse on lower resolutions.

A few questions.

1) What DirectX version are you running? (Start > Run > dxdiag). The Radeon 7870 supports DirectX 11.0. Do you have that version?
2) Did you try another graphics card (or integrated, perhaps)? If so, do you have the same problem?
3) Did you reinstall San Andreas? The data files could be corrupted.
4) Have you tried to run the game with your CPU set to their normal clocks, and not overclocked?
5) Did you try other driver versions?

If yes to everything, then I don't know what else it could be.