memory 0.3e

Hi,

Since the new version samp the 0.3e, my memory usage increased from 96-120mb max after some days to 360mb in 1 day. I compiled on the identical GM filerscript. I use mysql +streamer plugin v2.6.1+ Whirlpool and some NPC.

It is according to connect, because the ram increases when there are 15-20 persons, from 48 to 72 mb. On the 3d it stayed has 48. More there are many players, more the ram increases.

Thank for your help.

are you using mysql R6? it has memory leaks where the memory can go up 8mb a hour.. I've had it

switch to threaded queries

yes mysql r6 + threaded queries but it's not the pb because on the 0.3d the memory usage is correct now no.

On the 0.3d after some days the ram is max 192mb now after 1-2 days the ram is 360-430mb.

npc already use alot of ram, more mysql, streamer and whirlpool, do the jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ombre
Посмотреть сообщение
On the 0.3d after some days the ram is max 192mb now after 1-2 days the ram is 360-430mb.
You need to look closer at those running processes/daemons and see WHICH ones are hogging up memory. Is it the samp03svr process? Is it MySQL?

If you're using linux, install htop (Cent: yum install htop). Its far better than top and may give you more info.

SO many things can cause memory leaks. How much total memory in the server?

Im on volt host. It's just after the upgrade in 0.3e. Profiler.so can give more informations?

update

Edit:It is according to connect, because the ram increases when there are 15-20 persons, from 48 to 72 mb. On the 3d it stayed has 48. More there are many players, more the ram increases.