Calling any GFX Designers!

Hello to all GFX Designers,

I'm looking for some nice, professional graphics for the upcoming server of SAMP Battlefield.

SAMP Battlefield
- SAMP Battlefield is a new, upcoming TDM server. It has a unique map-changing system, custom loadouts and all of the real Battlefield 3 ranks. (Same XP is required for the ranks, 45 ranks in total).
While still BETA, it's main functions are in place and bug free - it is in a working state, but is not yet completed and will not be for a little while.

Reward?
- Sorry, nothing too exciting other than permanent premium member status on SAMP Battlefield server (and the forums). Premiums get extra portions of exp/cash per kill and 2 more custom loadouts over normal members. Premium member status is valued at $10 (permanent), but will be given free if I approve and like the graphics you have submitted.

Info for the designers:
  • SAMP Battlefield is a TDM, WAR server.
  • It's not a peaceful server, it's full of actions, explosions and crazy bastards
  • I'd like the logo's to be modern, and dark(ish), maybe some sort of desert/sand texture, war-like
  • I need the .psd so I can re-use them from time-to-time.
So what am I really wanting?

A 300x110 banner, including the samp server ip: play.samp-bf.net:7780
A 198x126 logo which can be used anywhere, such as ******** and *******. (I'd also like this to be included in the banner).

- Thankyou and goodluck to anyone who tries! It would be really nice to start the community off with some excellent graphics to show off!

Nothing too fancy, made 'em pretty quick. Not too much you can do with such small sizes but oh well.
If you want the .psd's PM me.

I've pmed you. I like them. (Please send me the .psd asap! )