QUITING SCRIPTING >.<

hey
i got my post removed by admin :/ and removed all not fair to get all tooken off >.< my FreeRoam server and Dm
what next swift gamgstaR Town i am not gomnna post any more BYEBYE scripting
If i post an pwn file i will see my sevrer edited Scripting isnt peace of cake took me time GET IT REMOVED IS A WASTE OF TIME >.<

wat?

Look at all my post half tread closed i am DONE POSTING i am gonna stop happy admins ?

Ur mad cus ur post was removed?.....

It took time to script and and gets locked

Man don't! You must only include the '.pwn' file so it wont get deleted!

Mate, that's generally what happens when you break the forum rules, so to speak. Furthermore, I strongly suggest you click "contact us" at the bottom of the page, rather than post here to win some praise or empathy. It sounds pathetic in a way. Sort it out in a proper manner rather than give up. In reality and life is unfair, you need to "make lemons" rather than "cry over spilt milk."

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy smyth
Посмотреть сообщение
Mate, that's generally what happens when you break the forum rules, so to speak. Furthermore, I strongly suggest you click "contact us" at the bottom of the page, rather than post here to win some praise or empathy. It sounds pathetic in a way. Sort it out in a proper manner rather than give up. In reality and life is unfair, you need to "make lemons" rather than "cry over spilt milk."

Good luck!
Agreed

well he didnt warn me he just POSTED THAT RULE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftKidZ
Посмотреть сообщение
well he didnt warn me he just POSTED THAT RULE
A quote from the sa-mp licence

"(f) You may not create or distribute derivative works of the software or files
contained within the package."

There was your warning.