[HELP] when i was trying to update....

ok as the header stats i was trying to update to the new samp 0.3e and i updated everything a recompiled can it and i got this error, keep in mind that everything is were it is supposed to be and has been recompiled with 0.3e and updated includes, also have re ran multiple times with no luck.

[00:30:16] Script[gamemodes/RLRP.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

but when i try bare.amx it works and its in the same location, PLEASE HELP

can you show us your server.log ? and make sure to " Install .net framework " !!!!

if you got that error
download this
http://faux.uwcs.co.uk/vcredist/
and install it.

SA-MP Dedicated Server

----------------------

v0.3e, ©2005-2012 SA-MP Team

[01:06:15] filterscripts = "" (string)

[01:06:15]

[01:06:15] Server Plugins

[01:06:15] --------------

[01:06:15] Loaded 0 plugins.

[01:06:15]

[01:06:15] Filterscripts

[01:06:15] ---------------

[01:06:15] Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[01:06:15] Script[gamemodes/RL_RP(2).amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

[01:06:15] Number of vehicle models: 0

[01:06:22] --- Server Shutting Down.

how will your server with out an pluginss >> download the ssacanf latest version from "HERE. and goto server.cfg and then
Код:
plugins sscanf
and make sure to install .net framwork ****** it and install !

Sure u havent moved the scripts to somewhere else on ur computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristopher_Wasserman
Посмотреть сообщение
ok as the header stats i was trying to update to the new samp 0.3e and i updated everything a recompiled can it and i got this error, keep in mind that everything is were it is supposed to be and has been recompiled with 0.3e and updated includes, also have re ran multiple times with no luck.

[00:30:16] Script[gamemodes/RLRP.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

but when i try bare.amx it works and its in the same location, PLEASE HELP
Firstly Get to know what Plugins the script you are using uses , then make sure that all of the plugins are Loaded if not then download the latest Plugins from the Plugins Section