Server Providers I Hate

This isnt a Advertisement for them!

Since may the 8th ive been having problems with my server getting to change it over to 0.3e but everytime I change it after 20 mins of loading it gives me a error I sent a support ticket on the 9th of may and 3 days later I get a reply 'Oh forgot to reply to msg' that was it 11th sent 1 asking them to fix it Reponse time 2 HRS 51 mins 12th of may Will fix it for you and nothing has happened since 3pm UK Time its now 22:32pm here So my servers losing its days cos of this support being so damn slow.. If I was you all I wouldnt use them for SA-MP unless you want to wait days an days of server downtime while your still being charged for it.. Can you Guess What Server Hosting it is?

Volt-Host The WORSE SERVER RENTING ON SA-MP!

Anyone else had any issue's before with them then post your Reply here..

I updated my server easily. With the 'upgrade button' If you don't like them move to a different host simple as that.

It's not that I dont like them It's that I really don't understand why they tell you there reply time is 2 HRS 50 mins when really it takes them 3 days just to give you a straight answer.

Yes me to having same problem.

I waited once for 4 days, I didn't cry. I went to SA-MP forums and asked for some help and it got fixed. Happy? Go do that also. What is the problem what error are you getting?
Also de-hibernate your server, that's what it was made for so you won't be charged if you're having trouble/problems.

Volt has some of the best uptime. I also think the "response time" is an average, so don't get any expectations. I think you should get a new host however if they can't satisfy you.

I really hate people who bitch about their hosts. At the end of the day they are providing a service, knowing most idiots whichc by the seem of it you are 1. AS I couldn't read your message for shit, I believe that they havnt helped you because your've wrote your ticket with no grammer as you have done above making ti unreadable. I also believe you havnt added Detail to your ticket explaining times this has happend so they can check their end, making sure your not wasting their time and its your GM. Try running your GM on a local host as a test, make a clear ticket, and PLEASE stop bitching!

Hello,

I believe I handled your ticket, the reason you received a longer response time was because it was left in my inbox and I have been on a business trip the past few weeks doing some research for our expansion plans / I don't generally handle those types of support issues.

This issue was posted about on our status page earlier today and resolved at 4PM: http://status.volt-host.com/post/229...-update-issues

I also believe you were credited the time of the ticket (3 days) even though your server was hibernated and it's actually against our policy to normally provide support with hibernated services.

@Linux It was put in Hib mode cos I was getting fed up with waiting for 3 days I only just put it on Hib mode a hour ago so it wasnt on all the time but thanks anyways..

Volt display their average support ticket response time at the bottom of their website.

I'm pretty sure you knew what you were getting into.