[Tool/Web/Other] In-browser sa-mp server social

Hi guys!

i was busy trying some php and came across the query class made by westie and thought that i can make a very nice tool with it.

and so it began. i started with the basics provided within the package. and began to build on that.
i noticed it had way to much extra stuff in it and started all over again and finally came to this.

note, it is still in beta, and nowhere near finished. i don't know if its possible, and or allowed. but i plan to make some sort of master server list browser. so you can just have this as a link on your desktop, and start playing with your friends right away.

at this moment it doesnt save anything, nor does it track anything. it just uses postdata in those three fields.

i hope to see something very cool evolve out of this, and i hope you will use it too, if its finished.

heres the link:

www.nickklein.nl/query
Note, this will be taken down if extensively used, it is just for testing and showcasing uses

cheers.
-legodude

Site does not even load.

dafuq?

what does it say? 404 or something or just nonresponsive

PHP Error Message

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: UDP protocol is not allowed in /home/a4798735/public_html/sqa.php on line 42

Free Web Hosting
Couldn't connect to XXX

dafuq, why is it working for me then :P ill upload it to antoher site tomorrow i think, any good suggestions?

updated the link to my own website

if this will be used extensively, wich i doubt :P that link will be taken down sadly, because it is a gifted host, with limited server specs.

edit: oops sorry for doublepost..

*cough* The friends list doesn't even get saved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
*cough* The friends list doesn't even get saved.
Yes, in that case, the friends list is useless unless you do not refresh the page. I suggest you do the following things:
  • Allow registrations to site visitors and have the friends list saved into their accounts.
  • Remove the "friends" field completely from the site, and place it on a complete different page.

not so good..

Bad Site

Bad Design etc.

2/10