Siren SA-MP 0.3e

Well I'm from Brazil, I am experiencing some difficulties in relation to this new version because there is not much information on new innovations, there are more videos showing how they are, how to use a few more to put bla ... More of what we intereзa, I was wondering how do I get the siren, it make noise and flash that not in this video.

Video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZubvOQZ7RA8[/ame]

Coding:
Код:
    if( strcmp( "/objeto", cmdtext, true, 10 ) == 0 )
    {
        new object = CreateObject( 19420, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 );
        AttachObjectToVehicle( object, VeiculoTest[ 0 ], -0.03, 0.0, 0.658, 0.0, 0.1, 0.0 );
        return 1;
    }

If you attach the sire with the AttachObjectToVehicle function, you can't turn it on.
From this video, i think you can turn it on with ELM, or it has to be some special weather/time or something..

Shortly,i think it's not possible with custom attached bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari_Johnson*
Посмотреть сообщение
If you attach the sire with the AttachObjectToVehicle function, you can't turn it on.
From this video, i think you can turn it on with ELM, or it has to be some special weather/time or something..

Shortly,i think it's not possible with custom attached bars
I did not understand much what you said, what kind is more the siren is not binding, only the object that is getting, and the same thing you were light statue and she had just got more light?