[Map] New Drive In Theatre in Bone County

The location is near Bone County Airport (aka Abandoned Airport). Its a simple but useful map for roleplay servers.

Screenshot:

Download:
- Pastebin

Nice, good job!

nice

nice one :_)

Nice as a beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice as a beginner
As a beginner?
I don't think you could do it better, just the idea of this map is cool!
Good job Corne

I like this, do you mind if I use it in my map? I'm turning bone county into grass and am in the process of making a script for LOD's for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallo
Посмотреть сообщение
I like this, do you mind if I use it in my map? I'm turning bone county into grass and am in the process of making a script for LOD's for it.
Thats a pretty easy thing, but a Time Conusming one. All you must do is, take the original piece, make a copy, delete de original and than change the Object material to the disired one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookie98
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats a pretty easy thing, but a Time Conusming one. All you must do is, take the original piece, make a copy, delete de original and than change the Object material to the disired one.
I didn't ask for help. I know how to do it. I was just asking if I could use this map in it because it fits with the area there now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallo
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for the late answer, im not really active on the SA:MP forums anymore. But ofcourse you can use it, else i would not have released it.