Need help with scripting related to 0.3e

Hello,
I wanna know about 0.3e scripting. Like how to add body parts, blood stains, bullets and guns as objects and they should have command to pick it up.
I also wanna know how to do that script like if someone is trying to enter in a cop vehicle and he's not a cop then how to make that error noise and make the text "You are not a Cop" appear at the bottom screen.
You can reply here or PM me or ad me on Skype- incrediblyhulk.
Thanks in Advance.

I suggest you go read some basic tutorials on the wiki, or on the forums. This won't come to you in one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan_Ubhare
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,
I wanna know about 0.3e scripting. Like how to add body parts, blood stains, bullets and guns as objects and they should have command to pick it up.
I also wanna know how to do that script like if someone is trying to enter in a cop vehicle and he's not a cop then how to make that error noise and make the text "You are not a Cop" appear at the bottom screen.
You can reply here or PM me or ad me on Skype- incrediblyhulk.
Thanks in Advance.
this is not that easy. You shal learn pawn scripting before. As the man above said, you should read some tutorials about scripting, and when you do, it will be more clearly to you.