When I use a certain internet connection all my websites etc work but not SAMP its like SAMP doesnt get any of the internet connect

I'm sorry... but what?

I think he's saying that the SA:MP website won't load when all the others will.

No -.- What im trying to say is website's, ********, ******* etc.. will work with the internet but NOOO servers will load unless I try another internet connection

Maybe your routers firewall settings that is blocking the connection to the SA:MP client.

Are you running a Proxy server?

No I am not running my PERSONAL SERVER I want to connect to other server's

It's definitely a firewall's (operating system) settings blocking the needed connection type I-Dont-Remember, or router (modem) doing it. Or, you're trying to ban evade somewhere and failing to find a working proxy/VPN type.

If you're trying to go with VPN, here's a tip: PPTP. Don't remember what it was with Proxies, as they like never work alone.

Im not ban evading -.-
My internet is working fine but its just that none of the server's are working!!! Its like trying to log into someone else server without internet!!!

BTW how to access the firewall?

Go into windows firewall. If it's a school internet, it will most likely be blocked. Otherwise, if you can't unblock it via windows firewall, you need to speak to your ISP.

Good luck!