USB internet on laptop.

ok,i want to play samp.
But the laptop has usb net,so does it show who and when used it and wasted mb/gm ?

Pic
http://i.imgur.com/sHSQL.jpg

don't use mobile networks at all, i've fucked up the usb ports about the mobile network and the mouse on 2 usb ports(side by side)
use a router(some allows usb network)

i updated pic,it isnt mobile?
So if i play samp with that net? Does it show to any1 that i played and used net? Does it show how many gb,mb of net i waste?

MObile network = usb network = usb net
ANyways, if you have a great network connection(3g or 4g), more than 4mbps, you can be happy.

k,but look above,thats what i need xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
MObile network = usb network = usb net
ANyways, if you have a great network connection(3g or 4g), more than 4mbps, you can be happy.
I have 1.5mb max, (Average .5 mb) and I can play sa-mp fine, I get ~90 ping on a server hosted in the same country as me.

haaa, sorry.
Well depends the software you have, you can find alot of softwares on the network to count the resource usage, or the vodafone software(i think you have one, since i had one when i had mobile network)

ps: Today i'm on the mistake day <_<

@DeathTone
90ping is a lot for the server hosted on the same country, i have arround 15

Yes, it gets added to your data usage, but I don't think it says since it isn't browsing history.

I've always wanted to use that for trips but it's just not worth it.. too much money for nothing. & no it does not for your answer.

I use USB internet for my laptop, upgrading to a router in less than a month though

And mine displays exactly how much data I've used from: Daily, monthly and yearly.