[GameMode] Modern War Battalation V1.5 [TDM]

This Is An Amusing Game-Mode By Me This Is The First Good Game-Mode I Am Starting To Release As You Guys

Already Know I Am Busy But I Finished My Work And Now I Am Going To Release Many Cool Game-Mode.

Solid-Files Download-Link
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/1b76217e2a/

2Shared Download-Link
http://www.2shared.com/file/eXWygtzX/MWB.html

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
Teams

-America
-United KingDom
-Bangladesh
-Russia
-India
-Pakistan
-Nepal
-Brazil
-China
-Greece
-Singapore
-Iraq
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
Features

-Kill Streak System.
-Shop Command.
-Many More Server Commands.
-About 12 Teams.
-Weapon Shops Indicated In Pink Colour Zone.
-12 Gang-Zones.
-Many Cool Weapons Added.
-All Famous Countries In Asia And Europe Added.
About Game-Mode

This Is A Game-Mode About Wars Happening In Modern Times Like Many Countries Are Having Many Bad Relations

And Started Just Arguing But I Made It A Fight So Everyone In SA-MP Can Enjoy It! And Guys This Game-Mode

Is For All Download And Test It Guys I Promise This Is Really A Damn Good Game-Mode And This Is About Killing

And Having Fun! And Killing All Enemies In Side And Killing Other Nation Team Members.

Sorry For No Pictures As I Am Sometimes Busy Playing In Server But This Is The Info I Can Give You Guys I Hope

This Info Makes You Understand How My Game-Mode Is.

IF YOU LIKED MY GAME-MODE PLEASE +REP AND IF YOU WANT GIVE MARKS.

Good job for a beginner

Thank You! My Friend I +REPPED You Back And Thanks For The REP

Good Work

Thank You Guys! For Liking It I Will Keep Updating It No Problem V1.7 Will Be Out In A Days

Sorry for double post but there is one slight mistake in my GM not a mistake i mean

a SendClientMessage correction go in CMD:help and on SendClientMessage There Is Written

Los Santos Cops Vs Terrorist Change That To Modern War Battalation Cause I Was Making Two GM Together Thats

Why I Made That Mistake

Some Pictures of Ingame would be nice.