[HELP] hitman agency fake badges

Okay I run a server and I want to know how to make /hbadge a command that will give you fake badges of a LEO faction such as LSPD/NG/Government/etc. can anyone help me?

That's a big piece of work you're asking over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubuntu
View Post
Yes, I know, but I need it :P

I can make it that it will show you a fake badge to the cop like /fbadge <id>

I tired
pawn Code:
if(strcmp(cmd,"/fbadge",true)==0)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
        {
                if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 8 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 8)
                {
                tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
                if(!strlen(tmp))
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /fbadge[playerid/PartOfName]");
                    return 1;
                }
                giveplayerid = ReturnUser(tmp);
                if(IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
                {
                    if(giveplayerid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
                    {
                        if (ProxDetectorS(8.0, playerid, giveplayerid))
                        {
                            if(giveplayerid == playerid) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You cant show your badge to yourself, stupid!"); return 1; }
                            GetPlayerName(giveplayerid, giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
                            GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
                            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s takes out his/her badge from his/her pocket.", sendername);
                            SendClientMessage(giveplayerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
                            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] == 8) { format(string, sizeof(string), "** Rank/Name: Chief %s", sendername); }
                            else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] == 7) { format(string, sizeof(string), "** Rank/Name: Deputy Chief %s", sendername); }
                            else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] == 6) { format(string, sizeof(string), "** Rank/Name: Captain %s", sendername); }
                            else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] == 5) { format(string, sizeof(string), "** Rank/Name: Lieutenant %s", sendername); }
                            else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] == 4) { format(string, sizeof(string), "** Rank/Name: Sergeant %s", sendername); }
                            else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] == 3) { format(string, sizeof(string), "** Rank/Name: Corporal %s*", sendername); }
                            else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] == 2) { format(string, sizeof(string), "** Rank/Name: Police Officer %s", sendername); }
                            else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] == 1) { format(string, sizeof(string), "** Rank/Name: Cadet %s", sendername); }
                            SendClientMessage(giveplayerid, COLOR_GREY, string);
                            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s has shown his/her badge to you.", sendername);
                            SendClientMessage(giveplayerid, COLOR_GREY, string);
                            format(string, sizeof(string), "* You have shown your Fake Badge to %s.", giveplayer);
                            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, string);
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That player is not near you!");
                            return 1;
                        }
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That player is Offline!");
                    return 1;
                }
            }
        }
        return 1;
    }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubuntu
View Post
Thats not a big thing at all:

First thing to do is loop over the online players to see if any of them is in a faction like Ng/PD or fbi.
After that pick one and copy the info from that player.
And just show his badge, pretending like it is you.

You mean this.

pawn Code:
CMD:hbadge(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 8 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 8)//May require change to fit Hitman. CHECK FIRST!
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
        {
            if(isnull(params)) {
                SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /hbadge [name]");
                SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Available names: SASD, LSPD, NG, FBO, Off");
                return 1;
            }
            if(strcmp(params,"sasd",true) == 0)
            {
                SetPlayerColor(playerid, TEAM_SASD);
                SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Badge on.");
            }
            else if(strcmp(params,"lspd",true) == 0)
            {
                SetPlayerColor(playerid,TEAM_BLUE_COLOR);
            }
            else if(strcmp(params,"ng",true) == 0)
            {
                SetPlayerColor(playerid,COLOR_NG);
            }
            else if(strcmp(params,"fbi",true) == 0)
            {
                SetPlayerColor(playerid,TEAM_FBI_COLOR);
            }
            else if(strcmp(params,"off",true) == 0)
            {
                SetPlayerColor(playerid,TEAM_HIT_COLOR);
                SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You're badge has been removed");
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

No,a badge isnt a color.

This is the link to my server script, Could someone develop a /hbadge for it
-Only the color lightblue and reg Green
-Test it

Thanks

What you need, to make your name turn to a collor or to show someone that your in a faction like /showbadge?