[GameMode] Everystuff (2012) Freeroam|Stunt|DM

Releasing the core Everystuff gamemode script. Use it as-is or build on it. I kindly ask that you leave my name in the OnPlayerConnect message...but its your server so I can't force you. Would just be grateful, thats all

Things you'll notice:

Warnings: These are command/functions that I've yet to use. Remove them if you don't like warnings. Keep them if you think you'll use them

Blocks of code in an odd "order": I didn't do much re-arranging / prettifying. I'm not your maid :P

Very little vehicles/objects:
I use Filterscripts for most of my vehicles and objects. The /car menu is included in this gamemode release though

Mistakes: I'm not a pro. Never have been probably never will be. This is the script, take it or leave it

While this will likely be playable as-is, I'm providing this more as a template for people to grow on. If you have trouble running it...have fun learning how to bug fix

Direct from server: http://madoshi.net/samp/pwnfiles/everystuff-release.pwn
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/epCT0bCt

NOTE: This mode includes a modified version of Yagu's race script. It does NOT include the races themselves. You will have to install those on your own. Find his race script for the core folder(s) and file(s) needed, otherwise expect a few errors from the race system.

You will need to install the Cleverbot include in order to use Cleverbot. Otherwise, comment out:
Код:
dcmd(bot,3,cmdtext);
...or it won't compile

If you end up using this, feel free to +rep me here. Thanks!

Features in a nutshell:
Integrated Yagu race script w/ automatic rotation
Menu-based /car command
Multiple DM zones in SetPlayerBounds confinement(s)
Vehicle "catapults" - Idea from a FS script that I will link to here

Please put some pictures!!! I think you're so good good job Scripter

1)pastebin
2)showmoreinfo
3)no download if none of these ^^ here

Pictures won't really show a whole lot, as a lot of this is behind-the-scenes stuff. But thank you regardless

Quote:
Originally Posted by [EuG]ZeRoGoD
Посмотреть сообщение
1)pastebin
2)showmoreinfo
3)no download if none of these ^^ here
You're funny

I did add the pastebin part tho, and a quick summary of features. If you don't get the gist of it from what I've posted...sorry(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
You're funny

I did add the pastebin part tho, and a quick summary of features. If you don't get the gist of it from what I've posted...sorry(?)
first you just posted pastebin lol
secound all you have described is how many warnings you get

Amazing Gamemode (rep +)
Btw, He can do alot better, seriously i'm sure if he want he can make Something very cool and it won't be hard for him.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
first you just posted pastebin lol
secound all you have described is how many warnings you get

Why don't you just Test it if you have complaints? or if you don't like it simply.. Don't post

thanks! As i go over the script from Everystuff (when it was 'official') I'll be picking out pieces to add to this. Some of those, and most of what I dont end up using I'll release as FS or code snippits over time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
Посмотреть сообщение
Amazing Gamemode (rep +)
Btw, He can do alot better, seriously i'm sure if he want he can make Something very cool and it won't be hard for him.
I never says he cant do better or anything bad about his gamemode but how would you expect people to understand this gamemode without knowing what you are going to get right??

I told you exactly what you get: A freeroam/race/DM server w/ a few caveats.

Cool, i love stunt and freeroam!

awesome gamemode by an awesome guy. Has it still got the car cannon still in it kaiser? haha.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I never says he cant do better or anything bad about his gamemode but how would you expect people to understand this gamemode without knowing what you are going to get right??
It's his Gamemode - His work to add More information or not.

OT: Yea, I hope to see something cool in the server also

A spectacular script! Well done!

Very well done! Hard work and effort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewert
Посмотреть сообщение
awesome gamemode by an awesome guy. Has it still got the car cannon still in it kaiser? haha.
BLEWERT!!!

It does, but I changed it to use icons now and those icons are in a few places aroudn /chiliad /airport and /lv. I'm adding more as i go. Crap i forgot to link to the FS i got that idea from...

how are you man??

definitely. See you tomorrow

Nice GM

Too bad you released it, but good job on it so far.

Was fun playing on it.