Pilots vs Trucking Server which would you choose

So which would you choose, a Pilots server or Trucking Server, Or perhaps both with a Pilots class as the second class? Submit your reply and post here so i can get an idea

Trucking is stupid,boring,and plain....Pilot is fun,exciting,and great.

Pilot with some stuntings things it will be more fun!

I like both..... Trucking:Can Drift with roadtrain Pilot: Can Stunting with Androm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyelz
Посмотреть сообщение
I like both..... Trucking:Can Drift with roadtrain Pilot: Can Stunting with Androm
LolWUT?Trucking:Can Drift with roadtrain?OMG!Trucking is only you know delivering shits!Pilot:Can stunting with Androma is aweasome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek_Westbrook
Посмотреть сообщение
Trucking is only you know delivering shits!Pilot:Can stunting with Androma is aweasome
You obviously never played it.

I think both would get boring quite quickly, unless of course there were constant script updates (New airports, shipping points, houses, weather and why not even blocked roads).

I'd prefer both, on a personal level so it isn't constant flying or constant trucking. It would also be pretty cool if players could purchase new ranks, or work up towards new jobs etc and have purchaseable vehicles, houses and so forth. A sense of realism would be nice (ie. Banking your plane too much causes damage) and if you're into it, Roleplay might also be a good feature so that players play sensibly or whatnot.

Hmm, good luck!

They both sound extremely boring and limited.

Trucking , Piloting & Sailing

All in one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
They both sound extremely boring and limited.
Everything depends on how the script is built up. If you think it is a great script and you have alot of opportunites within a trucking server, for example, working for different companies, working your way up to earn more money etc., then you will have a good script, and a fun server to play on.

But if the server is only about one thing, which is driving around with a truck and earn a specific amount of money, which is the same every time, then it will be boring when playing for a longer time.

Both types of modes would be fun, but only if you make it fun for people. Give them many different things they can do when they come online, ask what they want on the server, then they will have fun playing.