Cant connect to my gamemode.

I'm running a testserver with my GM, I just compiled it with the latest 0.3e includes
however, when i join my server i get:

samp 0.3e started

connected. Joining the game.

The server is restarting

and bla bla bla, it keeps looping and won't let me connect.

please help ill +rep.

Leave all the 0.3d files there BUT just replace the "announce" and "samp03.exe". (I'm on mobile so I can't remember if it's called samp03.exe or whatever but you know what I mean.)

i did that obviously lol it still isn't working

• Make sure you have the 0.3e client (obtain it from here)
  • Download the 0.3e server package (obtain it from here) and replace your old announce.exe, samp-npc.exe, and samp-server.exe with the new ones.
  • Replace your /pawno/includes/ with the new ones (optional)
If you are in need of further assistance, please reply or send me a private message.

i did all of those.

I removed a couple of CameraLookat's and it worked for 2secs.. idk what the hell the prob is

bump, help please.

This happen to me before. That was because of my gang system, like that look if any filter script or any contect in you gm make this.

try it with the same server files you have. but try using a default gamemode. This will tell you if it's your gamemode that's causing it or your server files

im using the current script i have and it won't work. i GMX'ed from the console 5 times and it put me into the login screen.

I used my old script and it worked just fine.

I can't give up my 300k line script though lol