0.3D to 0.3E

How do I make a 0.3D server into a 0.3E server?Is it even possible?Cause I have no idea how to do this and I have a very good 0.3D Script.

Recompile your script using 0.3E includes (download the 0.3e version from the sa-mp.com main page), install new client, setup server with the recompiled 0.3d script. It should work just about fine without any edits.

What includes would I have to add to the server,all of them?

The ones you had before. Back-up your server.cfg. Then download the server and extract them to your server installation folder. Overwrite all files. Copy-paste the information in your old server.cfg to your new one. Should work.

RDL: I noticed it works without re-compiling. Is it necessary to do so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
The ones you had before. Back-up your server.cfg. Then download the server and extract them to your server installation folder. Overwrite all files. Copy-paste the information in your old server.cfg to your new one. Should work.

RDL: I noticed it works without re-compiling. Is it necessary to do so?
Not really, there are no callbacks that were removed from 0.3d so it is not needed to recompile your script, but I guess yeah, I would recommend recompiling since SA:MP will be extra touching a_samp.inc, and all other includes for sync issues, etc.

Some functions has been added and some has been modified so it would be usefull to recompile your scripts with the latest includes.

Replace these files in the main folder: samp-server.exe and samp-npc.exe
Overwrite all the .txt's in server/pawno/include with the new ones.
Overwrite the files in server/pawno with new ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
Посмотреть сообщение
Some functions has been added and some has been modified so it would be usefull to recompile your scripts with the latest includes.
Hi Eti! Long time no see