SA-MP 0.3e is released!

I don't hope so, too
On the first page is this text: Please check back again for the next SA-MP update. :P

= 0.3e R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
= 0.3e R1
Yeah i know and R2
but 0.3f would be great

Who knows whether the SA-MP Development team is really developing SA-MP 0.3F, or maybe updating 0.3e R2 to R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiiitz
Посмотреть сообщение
Hopefully next update receive this feature anti-ESC, it is soooooooo annoying in RP servers.
I wouldn't recommend it. It would cause sync issues, since some online games don't send player data to an alt-tabbed or paused player. It would also generally encourage spawn-killing and deathmatching in almost every server.

Hmm.... I didn't thought in this problems, just in the anti-RPs, anyway, You're sure... So... How about make a function and let the players use or not (Pawn codding)?

0.3v or 0.4a coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald_Groove
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3v or 0.4a coming?
Where did you jump to those from? Have you seen the way the versions are increasing. Those versions probably won't be out till prob. a year from now, possibly more..

It's not so easy to make improvements/upgrades to a third-party client, so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
Where did you jump to those from? Have you seen the way the versions are increasing. Those versions probably won't be out till prob. a year from now, possibly more..

It's not so easy to make improvements/upgrades to a third-party client, so.
It may not even be released. The games getting old, by the time its gets to 0.3x most (if not all) features that can be done on GTASA would be featured in SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
It may not even be released. The games getting old, by the time its gets to 0.3x most (if not all) features that can be done on GTASA would be featured in SA-MP.
I think GTA SA / SA-MP will never really getting old. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackazur
Посмотреть сообщение
I think GTA SA / SA-MP will never really getting old.
After GTA V release it will be possible

Yeah, SAMP RP servers are going down, only some UNIQUE are staying, all are using NGRP edits.

@papedo I think so or so that GTA SA will be stay, self when GTA V are released.

I think SA:MP will remain to be popular for a while, but still diminish over time.

For those saying it won't be after GTA:V, not everyone has a PC good enough to run that engine or a this-gen console. Most of the people I've met on SA:MP don't have fantastic PCs but this is probably the best damn multiplayer game you can get on a low end PC, and I think that's what makes SA:MP as popular as it is.

Obviously it won't survive forever, definitely not in the places where people are always so crazy about getting the shiniest and best looking games as they can!

But you can bet I'll be around here for as long as I can, great community and I think a great way to be introduced into important game development elements such as programming and level design (and even 3D modelling if you're into the custom.img thing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
I think SA:MP will remain to be popular for a while, but still diminish over time.

For those saying it won't be after GTA:V, not everyone has a PC good enough to run that engine or a this-gen console. Most of the people I've met on SA:MP don't have fantastic PCs but this is probably the best damn multiplayer game you can get on a low end PC, and I think that's what makes SA:MP as popular as it is.

Obviously it won't survive forever, definitely not in the places where people are always so crazy about getting the shiniest and best looking games as they can!

But you can bet I'll be around here for as long as I can, great community and I think a great way to be introduced into important game development elements such as programming and level design (and even 3D modelling if you're into the custom.img thing)
Very same. Even if you have a shitting PC you still can get SA-MP to work for your computer with no problem. If you understand what I mean is that even if you have a pc with not much cool things like a fast processor and things still the San Andreas works for you. I really like SA-MP and hope too not to leave like Southclaw.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I coulden't say it better on my own.. I will also stay here long as possibale .

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Oh trust me, GTA San Andreas on computer will last for a long time after GTA5, they aren't even making it on PC, which means a win for SA:MP

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Most true, just, Great community? I dont really think it's as great as it used to be. I'd give it a good but not great.
If GTA5 has a multiplayer on PC (when released), it'll have to be as customisable as SA-MP is currently, if it does, theres a possibility that SA-MP will lose people over GTA5. Many people are upgrading their PC's just to play newer games, but do stick with SA-MP.

Trust me, publishing companies do NOT want their games to be customised! It greatly increases the game's life (which is another thing they don't like! How many of you skipped GTA:IV because SA:MP was all you needed? I know I did for a while!) and increases the risk of bad publicity from people creating indecent or controversial things in their engine, then posting it on the web. Some uninformed journalist sees something bad and suddenly every parent in the world wants your game pulled from the shelves!

Remember the "Hot Coffee" thing? That was the modding killer, since then large publishing companies are a lot more tight about what can be done with a game! I bet the developers absolutely love the idea of modding but it's not up to them.

(Source: my gaming industry lecturer)

Now, I bet GTA:V will come with a multiplayer, and I bet it will come out for PC (If not, I'll make ALL my SA:MP code open source and eat a hat) but it will probably be like GTA:IV's multiplayer, which wasn't bad in my opinion, it was fun but there weren't really "Server communities" as you just joined random servers based on your preferred game-types or map settings.

But, some people are already planning on a GTA:V multiplayer mod! Either way, this game is going to be awesome!

At GTA:IV i loved at PS3, starting costum Freeroams with no Blibs, and PM people about "Meet me there" ETC

Then just have a friend over at land, who looked at the person I met with a sniper, while I met him

Best moments of my life.