Need good web hosting for Mp3

Hi, I uploaded my songs to this web -

http://kiwi6.com/

But I have song that I play to player when he connect to the server and it's take alot of time to load the song .. so I need other Website, Anyone can help? I need to upload only 1 song 150 kb..

Thanks

*******, etc... make the links unlisted ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
You can also make your own site to host your mp3 files for your server through 000webhost.com

-FalconX

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
******* not good - Only if the file is Mp3 it works .. and yotube hide there files.

^******* works fine if you know how to script. There are public script's also. To play YT songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconX
Посмотреть сообщение
You can also make your own site to host your mp3 files for your server through 000webhost.com

-FalconX
Never, 000 sucks balls. Why you give him shit websites?

http://www.prchecker.info/free-web-hosting.php

Chose any of the above that you like in that website.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

-FalconX
2 reasons why you shouldn't:
1. The music stops about 80 seconds
2. Your account gets banned, like mine is. (my account now says: "** This account was canceled, please review our terms of service.")

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
^******* works fine if you know how to script. There are public script's also. To play YT songs.

It might suck your balls but not mine, it works perfectly here and has 99.9% uptime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000Webhost.com
We are probably the only free web hosting company that has proof for "99% uptime guarantee". Check our uptime stats. We managed to reach even 99.9% uptime for most of the servers. Can your current hosting provider show you any proof for that "99.9% uptime" they guarantee?
Secondly don't talk to me like that ever again, I'm trying to help him not you, I've hosted my website through them like 1 year or more and it's working perfectly and it also provides many things such as parked domains, DNS settings etc. Also, I think 1500MB is enough for hosting few mp3 songs. Next to that I never said that you WILL have to use 000webhost, it's your own choice use whether don't use, I don't really care. Just trying to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
2 reasons why you shouldn't:
1. The music stops about 80 seconds
2. Your account gets banned, like mine is. (my account now says: "** This account was canceled, please review our terms of service.")
Well, if that site is not ok for you then you can try other webhosts like AwardSpace etc.

-FalconX

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

The web he gave me work to me .. what not good with that ?

And the script for ******* not good for sure .. in the windows server it work to the hostest not, in the linux it not work to all, you have that the Link will be with .mp3 in the end, check me and see that I right

If the web he gave me not good, can you give me web that good for long time to upload file? I am not need more than 1MB.

setup an "SVN" server im pretty sure that would work. but idk how to do it xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tal_peretz
View Post
what is "SVN"?
an SVN server is basically a webserver that lets you host a file that can only be downloaded with an SVN downloader such as "tourtiseSVN" but thats besides the point, basically you can put your music files there and then you can right click then... yeah im sure you know what to do with it :P

If you own the content of the mp3 (not a commercial song) send it to me and ill host it directly for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXitsgodzillaXx
View Post
an SVN server is basically a webserver that lets you host a file that can only be downloaded with an SVN downloader such as "tourtiseSVN" but thats besides the point, basically you can put your music files there and then you can right click then... yeah im sure you know what to do with it :P
SVN hosters will notice that and disable your account. svn normally doesnt handle mp3 files so it will be noticed quickly. Also most hosters dont give direct http access to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
If you own the content of the mp3 (not copyrighted) send it to me and ill host it directly for you.

SVN hosters will notice that and disable your account. svn normally doesnt handle mp3 files so it will be noticed quickly. Also most hosters dont give direct http access to it.
oh well ive never really messed with an SVN before so i wasnt really sure lol xD

Why in gods name is this in the Scripting forum still?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It might suck your balls but not mine, it works perfectly here and has 99.9% uptime.

Secondly don't talk to me like that ever again, I'm trying to help him not you, I've hosted my website through them like 1 year or more and it's working perfectly and it also provides many things such as parked domains, DNS settings etc. Also, I think 1500MB is enough for hosting few mp3 songs. Next to that I never said that you WILL have to use 000webhost, it's your own choice use whether don't use, I don't really care. Just trying to help

Well, if that site is not ok for you then you can try other webhosts like AwardSpace etc.

-FalconX
Don't give me orders, "Secondly don't talk to me like that ever again" or else? You will rape me or something?

Here is my address:

1325 Taylor Ave
Winnipeg, Maintoba
Canada

Enjoy

000 SUcks, 1.They sell your information, 2.You do something illegal they will snitch, just like you do I am pretty sure.

Have a nice day.

To op:

Why not just get a paid host... They are cheap as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
View Post
Why in gods name is this in the Scripting forum still?

You can try using DropBox, upload your MP3 to your public folder and copy the link. The public links can use up to 20 GB of bandwidth per day, so that's plenty for your usage. You also have 2 GB of storage space on a free account, which can be extended with various methods for free. I've gotten mine up to 22 GB of space without paying a penny

They are pretty fast too in my previous experience, my signature is hosted on DropBox.