Anyone on a mac (bootcamp or just mac)

can you play samp on a mac other than bootcamp? help?

Wine? Mac's aren't exactly the best for gaming tho..

... Why would you buy a mac for gaming? Mac's are overpriced shiny thing with apple logo on it and you can't do much with it. I guess no.

Yup, I play SAMP on my mac all the time, ****** and download crossover games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW_[VrTx]
Посмотреть сообщение
... Why would you buy a mac for gaming? Mac's are overpriced shiny thing with apple logo on it and you can't do much with it. I guess no.
your a fucking idiot.

Okay, let's not start a war about Mac computers. That isn't what this thread is about! Nonetheless, there is nothing wrong if someone prefers Mac over Windows and both operating systems still have things better/worse about them in their own ways. Seriously, all the Windows users saying "Mac sucks! It's only overpriced hardware!", you're wrong. Mac's have MANY more uses than Windows computers, but Windows computers are more compatible and used WAY more often. Either way, don't turn this thread into such a discussion...

---

On topic, I am still trying to configure Wine to work with Ubuntu- no luck yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
your a fucking idiot.
And you are a f*****g blind apple fanboy.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Off Topic: Who cares if he is an Apple fan-boy? And contrary to belief, Macs are not bad at gaming by any means. They just don't have as many titles as the PC.

On Topic: This question has been asked time and time again, but up to this date, there is no known way to run PC games on Mac OS without some sort of emulation software.

Might i suggest Parallels? It is like VMWare but focused directly on the Macintosh. It allows you to run Windows INSIDE of Mac OS, as opposed to Boot Camp, where you can only run them in a dual-boot fashion.

Hope this helped.

I'm getting a Mac on Saturday!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhhh... no I'm not.

Ha, blind... I'm using a PC right now.

Mac's are not bad for gaming, the people who code games for macs are bad.