[FS && GM]Miniscript.

ill talk about it then ill explain

ok i have seen aloooooot off topics for locking player skins ok thats ok this will help with that,
plus there is a new thing i decided to add i dont know if people have used this but i have,
plus i added something else useful but i tryed a vclear command and it did not work so i
stuck with these its afew cmds probably a fs because i never put in all the things for the
gm part but know ill tell you what it is

i said i have saw aloooooooooooooooot of how can i lock skins and how can i spawn vehicles well in here there is a,

(its set to skin id 2) if you go skin id 2 (classid 1 on this script) then it will give you a 30 seconds warning to change caracter if you dont change you will be forced back to the select caracter screen (you can edit it to kick)

you can change skins with /ssel only the AddPlayerClass(bla,bla,bla's)(skins)

ok so it has like locked skins only admins can use

next is the random skins if you type:

/agents,

/services,

/cops,

/medics,

/firemen.

and it will give you a random skin in that catagory (best to find out the skins when you get it)

plus as a kinda added bonus for the people who wanna be able to spawn vehicles goto the bottom there is a command called

/nrg

basicly if you type nrg in game then it will creat a nrg and put you on it(i like this command)

so there are 7 commands,

plus there is a timer so you can learn how to use that (if you dont know how)

the kindof medium script so there not hard and not to easy to learn have fun!

the download link:

Dead - No file, sorry

nice

you think so really

damn i wish i could of made that vclear

oh well

download link is dead!
Sorry, the file you requested is not available.