is My pc good ? or i should upgrade?

To be honest i don't have so much money , i would like to know what parts i can upgrade to make it run faster
this is the cpu

graphics card

increase the ram and what kind of HDD do you have?

Nice specs!I think you can run BF3 or Skyrim..

You don't have to upgrade. Its fine

To make it run faster you should buy one SSD, PCIe SSD since I'm almost sure your motherboard do NOT have SATA III support.

If you want to make it run "faster" in games you should buy a new Graphics Card...

RAM is not an important factor actually, since he is using an 32-Bit OS, so it's capped anyway to something about 3 GB.

Yeah, I'd just suggest a new graphics card, I wouldn't waste your money on upgrading your RAM

Ignore the previous posts.. seriously. I mean wtf, 4gb is not enough for gaming? SSD for gaming? I'm playing BF3 maxed at 40fps+ on really old hdd with read speed at 80mbs (which is really slow, because nowday hdd have 300), and I don't experience any lags or anything.. Why would you even need that kind of power in games? 20mb/s is enough. And I don't know a single game that uses 4GB ram.

The worst part in your PC seems videocard.. You have $370 CPU and $60 videocard? Doesn't work together.. You should have like HD7970 or GTX680

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW_[VrTx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Ignore the previous posts.. seriously. I mean wtf, 4gb is not enough for gaming? SSD for gaming? I'm playing BF3 maxed at 40fps+ on really old hdd with read speed at 80mbs (which is really slow, because nowday hdd have 300), and I don't experience any lags or anything.. Why would you even need that kind of power in games? 20mb/s is enough. And I don't know a single game that uses 4GB ram.

The worst part in your PC seems videocard.. You have $370 CPU and $60 videocard? Doesn't work together.. You should have like HD7970 or GTX680
What are you talking about? His processor is not even CLOSE to $370. And you're saying how you don't need that much power for games but yet you suggest $600 video cards?

And he can't upgrade his RAM because he has Windows 7 32-bit. The max he can have is 4gb. He would have to upgrade to 64-bit.

For you to upgrade your computer, you would need to do a complete overhaul. I would suggest buying a new computer or building one if you really are unhappy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashPT
Посмотреть сообщение
To make it run faster you should buy one SSD, PCIe SSD since I'm almost sure your motherboard do NOT have SATA III support.

If you want to make it run "faster" in games you should buy a new Graphics Card...

RAM is not an important factor actually, since he is using an 32-Bit OS, so it's capped anyway to something about 3 GB.
Write times don't make that much of an impact...I don't know WHERE you got the idea that you need an SSD to game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
What are you talking about? His processor is not even CLOSE to $370. And you're saying how you don't need that much power for games but yet you suggest $600 video cards?

And he can't upgrade his RAM because he has Windows 7 32-bit. The max he can have is 4gb. He would have to upgrade to 64-bit.

For you to upgrade your computer, you would need to do a complete overhaul. I would suggest buying a new computer or building one if you really are unhappy.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=Intel%20Q9300

My mistake, picked up first search result at NewEgg.. Anyway, $200. Still, videocard slows down in most of the new games. And I were talking about HDD power, not CPU/VGA. His processor is good, ram and MB is propably good too, why to buy a new computer when you have to upgrade only 1-2 parts of pc? You'll have to repay for dvd, case, psu and other stuff. VGA is most important stuff in games. I'm using HDD for $60, CPU for $130 (Phenom II 965) and VGA for $300 (HD6950 2GB DCII Firm overclocked).

Resolution in every game - 1920x1080
BF3 Maxed - ~40-50fps
BF3 medium - 100fps
Skyrim maxed - 40-60fps (depends on location) (FPS CAP)
Crysis 2 Maxed - 60fps all the time (FPS CAP)
Crysis Maxed - 32fps all the time (FPS CAP)

Although his cpu benchmark score is 3,609 and mine's 4,201, I still believe it's enough if you are not ultimate gamer.