Stream custom object in vehicle

Hello,
Today I added the map to Gostown custom.
The map works fine but the problem is that if I am in a vehicle the load but remains transparent objects, I can ride on objects but not see them. I must lay me off to see the textures. Would it be possible to fix this bug?

You have to set the player's interior and then change it back:

pawn Код:
stock FixInvisibleObjects(playerid, interval=500)
{
    new int = GetPlayerInterior(playerid);
    SetPlayerInterior(playerid, int+1);
    LinkVehicleToInterior(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), int+1);
    SetTimerEx("TIMER_FixInvisibleObjects", interval, 0, "ii", playerid, int);
    return 1;
}

forward TIMER_FixInvisibleObjects(playerid, int);
public TIMER_FixInvisibleObjects(playerid, int)
{
    SetPlayerInterior(playerid, int);
    if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == 2) LinkVehicleToInterior(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), int);
    return 1;
}
NOTE: Not tested.

OK i go to test

it works but I can not do this all the temp, it makes the weather buguer

Kalcor mentioned that it is a issue with interiors, usually over ~100 units high (might be more, or less). This wont be patched, so just make a command or something to load them as a work-around; maybe even just activate that function if the player teleports to that area with some command (as most stunt servers have).

He said 500 units.

You can't just use that function I just posted once, you'd probably have to put it on a timer of about 5 seconds or so.

Alternatively, just keep the player in interior 1.
Alternatively, don't map high in the sky and stick to either over the sea (though not past 3000 units as that causes even more bugs) or just under 500 meters.

I use a streamer and I have to use this feature several times what is ugly for a change to the player interior every second .

Keep the player in interior 1 cause a problem ,we can't see the water .

Just to let you know, I don't know why, preloading the objects for the players doesn't work for some of them.
I think putting them into interior will be the only solution.