Copy Rights ETC.

Hello,
I wanted to ask you people that I was playing on a server on SA-MP and finally the SMT decided to ban me and I decided to make my own server,I have got every thing to do so,Just that server contained a supernatural race known as Vampires,So I told them to take vampires from it,I scripted every thing for the Vampires with the help of some people now the server SMT and Development tells me that they can report me for copy rights on samp so is that ture because I have a High school roleplay and they own a normal roleplay server.

Depends on the scripts, if the system works the same, I would say no.

Edit:

High School Roleplay(www.hsrp.nightforum.net) was once my 1st project in 2011.
Vampires and Humans Roleplay(www.vhrp.infodiscussion.com) the server you are talking about.

Now you basicly combined both listed above and turns them to High School of Supernatural Roleplay or whatever you called it.

My current project, School of the Dead Roleplay was created after a lot of fail projects could not be created so I decided to turn High School Roleplay to School of the Dead.

Now you got double.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden Dragneel
Посмотреть сообщение
Depends on the scripts, if the system works the same, I would say no.

Edit:

High School Roleplay(www.hsrp.nightforum.net) was once my 1st project in 2011.
Vampires and Humans Roleplay(www.vhrp.infodiscussion.com) the server you are talking about.

Now you basicly combined both listed above and turns them to High School of Supernatural Roleplay or whatever you called it.

My current project, School of the Dead Roleplay was created after a lot of fail projects could not be created so I decided to turn High School Roleplay to School of the Dead.

Now you got double.
Oh really whose servers are these and why are you advertising them here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Devil.....
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh really whose servers are these and why are you advertising them here?
Let's not go off topic and please understand what I'm doing is not advertising. If it's an advertisement I would have say;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advertise
Join *Censored* Roleplay/TDM/Free Roam now! We have a lot of features etc.
Please don't get this wrong.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1895599

My first reply in the topic above also applies here.

- VHRP Server Owner, Samara. (Dashie)

Stealing their AMX isn't going to get you very far.

The server would be shut down after you host it. I suggest you to learn on how to script, make your own scripts, because it would be a lot better if you script your own gamemode because it would be unique instead of just copying other's GM.