ServerFFS refund

Greetings!

It's not just to express my complete dissatisfaction towards serverffs.com services but to find a solution on how to get a refund!

I've hosted my website at serverffs for a year and haven't really been using it for quite a while. I thought to start using the website again and I didn't want to change hosts since I never had a problem with the webhosting at serverffs.
My website was near it's expiry date and I rushed to pay for another 12 months. Now I want to modify my website to suit my needs and: the DirectAdmin control panel is BUGGED! I can't access phpmyadmin and it's very slow!

Either they can hear me from the forums (since they don't even have a e-mail address) and fix the problem quickly or I need your help on how to get a refund.

Thank you.

I have used ServerFFS before and i didn't like it much either and instead used volt-host, but not for a website but for a server. Why don't you try making a support ticket to ServerFFS or ask for support from them as any user can do, without wasting time. By The Way this is the wrong place for this thread, The is for 'Server Support' not Website support. Anyway just saying but its fine, mistakes are mistakes
I hope i helped you, if i did, kindly +rep me please. Thanks

Thanks for your input but serverffs has recently removed all support.

btw, sorry for posting in the wrong section.

Well thats very unlucky and i'm sorry to here that. And its fine anyway.
I'll keep checking for more ways to help you with this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyishere
View Post
Thanks for your input but serverffs has recently removed all support.
The fact that a hosting company has no means of support or contact options for its customers suggests that its not a very prolific company. I suggest when you do get a refund, you move to a different company regardless of whether Woet fixes it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
View Post
The fact that a hosting company has no means of support or contact options for its customers suggests that its not a very prolific company. I suggest when you do get a refund, you move to a different company regardless of whether Woet fixes it or not.
Well that's the first thing I'll do but I have no idea how to get a refund :/

Quote:
View Post
Well that's the first thing I'll do but I have no idea how to get a refund :/
Are you sure about them issuing refunds ?

does anyone maybe know the owner or maybe a e-mail address from serverffs?

(and from what I've heard, woet isn't the owner anymore)

They shit on their customers. Either you are lucky and it works or you wasted your money. The only reason for me to buy from them is because they accept iDeal.

And SA:MP forums isn't ServerFFS support.

I recommend you to log into your PayPal.com account and file a complaint for a refund. Within approximately 7 days of investigation, PayPal.com will refund your money back to your account.

Also, let them know that their control panel is not working and the reason you are asking for a refund, and everything should be fine, I have succeeded to receive like 2 or 3 payments I sent to serverFFS via PayPal.com as a refund.

ServerFFS used to be a very amazing gameserver hosting, and webhosting also, even though the price is over priced, but they were worth it. Not only that, after the hosted list exclusive was removed from serverFFS, the company started to fail, they removed all support methods to avoid customer complaints.

I have paid a total of $600 USD or more to serverFFS, which is nearly a cost for the best dedicated server you can find, I used to own a very populated stunting and drifting server, and collected tons of donations from members of the community to keep the community running.

Just when it started to fail, I knew my community will start to fail, so I immediately switched hosts to Volt Host.com to avoid anything stupid to happen - but unfortunately, after moving, we have lost about 80% of the server population, and we have bankrupt next day, it was a great attempt, now I'm starting a new community that will surely grab some attention.

Thanks for reading,
and caring, hope you get your problem solved.

snelIS.nl is a company closely related to ServerFFS. You can ask questions about it on their live support (I did so once), but I cannot assure you that will solve the problem.

As they are a company, they need to have contact information - which is under https://www.serverffs.com/legal/
If nothing works out over the internet, you can send a letter to them and charge the costs of sending it to their company. In my country, Belgium (next to The Netherlands and closely related), companies HAVE TO pay any costs back of complaints.

You can bring up legal actions towards them if they don't issue you a refund. There must be a way to contact them, every company has at least one way.

Quote:
View Post
Greetings!
Either they can hear me from the forums (since they don't even have a e-mail address) and fix the problem quickly or I need your help on how to get a refund.
https://www.serverffs.com/terms/
Point number 2: serverFFS only offers unmanaged products with absolutely no support whatsoever.

People intend to purchase things without reading the TOS properly and then they keep on complaining.
Paypal will surely refund you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikesh_jus
View Post
Point number 2: serverFFS only offers unmanaged products with absolutely no support whatsoever.

People intend to purchase things without reading the TOS properly and then they keep on complaining.
It's not because it's in their ToS that it's like that for the law.

In parkings, it always states "they're not responsible for possible accidents". Bummer, they are. Not for all accidents, but if it's due to bad infrastructure, they actually are responsible.

Again, they are obliged to have a way of contacting them. In this case, it's an address to which you can send a letter. And they are also obliged to offer you a working service.

And also, ask on snelis.nl under live chat support if they have an email address on which you can ask your question/point your complain to. So you don't need to actually post an expensive letter.

I tried the Paypal.com refund solution, but in vain. Since serverffs is shutting down all game servers by the end of the month, there is no way of getting one's "funds" back. The transaction via paypal is too far back, and the refund procedure therefore failed (4 months). Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikesh
View Post

I understand there is no support, I understand products are unmanaged but I CAN'T use them because they are bugged. (aka DirectAdmin control panel - couldn't access the phpmyadmin)

And an update: I did form a dispute with paypal and for some reason I lost, serverFFS set my funds to -15Euro for no reason and my website service has been suspended.